THE ART OF PRODUCTIVE CONFLICT SMALL GROUP COACHING
Time & Location
About the Event
1st Session - October 27th - 11:00 am - 1:00 PM PT
2nd Session - November 3rd - 11:00 am - 1:00 PM PT
3rd Session - November 10th - 11:00 am - 1:00 PM PT
4th Session - November 17th - 11:00 am - 1:00 PM PT
5th Session - November 24th - 11:00 am - 1:00 PM PT
Most human beings don’t handle disagreements very well…have you noticed? However, for any community to function effectively: they must work out how to reach agreements, handle conflict, hear one another, be clear and efficient in their
exchanges, and generally be responsive to others in their spheres of influence.
Who is the program for?
This coaching program is for anyone who wants to get extensive real-time coaching and support to level up their skills and see and feel what real change is like. This training is critical for any business person who works cross-functionally is involved in meetings with varying seniority or technical levels in an organization that interacts with teams dealing with difficult or challenging issues or wants to enhance their ability to engage in almost any form of interaction skillfully. Your business effectiveness and personal sanity may depend on it how you show up in these situations!
Participants will learn how to:
• Skillfully communicate with a difficult person or group
• Raise and address any highly charged issue
• Soften deeply entrenched points of view
• Demonstrate good listening – whether in conflict or not!
• Use a powerful 3 step ART model to handle challenging questions
• Defuse hostility when possible, and minimize defensiveness
• Apply a simple listener analysis tool to sensitize yourself to other’s perspectives
• Command the 5 channels of expression that affect conflict outcomes
• Reduce stress associated with challenging interactions
• Create a compelling, structured, and persuasive case when necessary
• Keep conversations positive and forward-moving
Designed to produce lasting behavior change:
• Each skill/tool is practiced with video feedback, and built upon prior learned skills
• The practices are applied to a variety of relevant real-life scenarios
• Experiential, highly interactive, fun, and broadly applicable tools and principles
• 5 critical communication areas covered:
1) the structure of your communication
2) your physical behaviors
3) how you listen
4) what you say
5) how you demonstrate understanding and empathy
For any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- APC 5-Week Group Coaching$950$9500$0