top of page

JD Communication Str Group

Public·1 member

[[[LIVE TV*]]] Stream: RB Leipzig vs. Real Madrid Live 13 February 2024

4 hours ago — Champions League match stream, latest team news, lineups, TV, prediction today. Jonathan Gorrie. Tue, Feb 13, 2024, 10:11 AM PST ·3 min read. RB Leipzig vs ...

TSG Hoffenheim vs Borussia Dortmund predictions for this Friday's German Bundesliga fixture. Dortmund will hope to keep themselves hot on the heels of league leaders RB Leipzig as they visit Hoffenheim. Read on for all of our free German Bundesliga betting tips and predictions! RB Leipzig vs Real Madrid LIVE - YouTube RB Leipzig vs Real Madrid LIVE - YouTubeYouTube · Rants N Bants13 hours ago YouTube · Rants N Bants YouTube · Rants N Bants Phil Neville's future as England women's manager is set to be revealed on Thursday after dates for the delayed European Championship are confirmed. Neville, 43, has been in talks with the Football Association for several weeks. His contract lasts until June 2021, which would have been after the Euros but they have been postponed to 2022 because of the coronavirus pandemic. The tournament, to be held in England, was moved because the Tokyo Olympics have been pushed back to next year. Each of Serge Aurier's last seven league goals have been scored at seven different grounds: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, Vitality Stadium, Wembley Stadium, Parc des Princes, Stade de la Beaujoire, Stadium Municipal and Roazhon Park. Since the start of last season, Matt Doherty has netted eight Premier League goals, the joint-most of all defenders in the competition alongside Virgil van Dijk. Posted at 65' Foul by Fred Onyedinma (Wycombe Wanderers). SubstitutionPosted at 62' Substitution, Wycombe Wanderers. Curtis Thompson replaces Nnamdi Ofoborh. SubstitutionPosted at 62' Substitution, Wycombe Wanderers. Adebayo Akinfenwa replaces Alex Samuel. Leicester have only lost three home league games this season. I gave up my job to go to Spain in 1982. I was a primary school teacher at the time, but I was told if I went to the World Cup there might not be a job for me to come back to, so I told them "I'll tell you what you can do with your job. My most memorable moment was when I suffered a triple hip fracture on my way to Stockholm. I missed the game and it took me a year and a half to recover. I went to all the games during that time in my wheelchair, though. In the early betting, Celtic are warm favourites at a shade over ever-money, though its easy to feel that this is too short. They did beat Rangers when the pair last met, but their victory wasn't overly convincing, as both teams had chances. What's more, Rangers have twice beaten Celtic in the last year, so it's not as if they're strangers to recent victories in this fixture. Forest Green Rovers vs Salford City predictions and betting tips as they meet in League 2 this weekend. Will the out of form visitors be able to end their poor run? Read on for all our League 2 betting tips and predictions. Speaking just hours after Arsenal sacked manager Unai Emery, the Portuguese said he was focusing on things he could control ahead of a tricky weekend trip to high-flying Leicester City. Everton are 16th in the standings, four points above the relegation zone, and last weekend's 2-0 home loss to lowly Norwich City has increased the pressure from unhappy fans, some of whom have called for Silva to go. Liverpool welcome bitter rivals United to Anfield on Sunday looking to maintain their march to a first Premier League crown with yet another victory, at the least looking to retain their 14 point lead at the top of the table. However, despite United's struggles on occasion this season, with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side five points off the top four in fifth, games against traditional "Big Six" opponents have brought the best out of United, who have tasted victory at Manchester City, as well as beating Tottenham and Chelsea so far. He was sacked at United and Real Socieded and was in charge of Sunderland when they were relegated from the Premier League before having a short spell at West Ham. It has been suggested that if Moyes does return he could bring another Everton old boy Tim Cahill back as his assistant. Marco Silva has lost more Premier League matches than he has won at EvertonPortuguese Silva, 42, is the fifth managerial dismissal in the Premier League this season, after the departures of Javi Gracia - who had replaced Silva at Vicarage Road - and Quique Sanchez Flores from Watford, as well as Tottenham Hotspur's Mauricio Pochettino and Arsenal's Unai Emery. The home team have been seeing a few 1-1 draws when playing at home which could have been single goal matches. There are not always a lot of chances to score huge amounts of goals when Sunderland play at home and normally they have struggled to score a lot here on their own too. At times their defense has looked very good and with Bolton having a much weaker team at the moment might mean they will struggle to score to. It looks like a match that could finish with with just the one goal for these teams to make it go under 1.5 Burnley have been shaky a bit in the recent matches but looking at the quality of opposition, it was expected. They play at home against a Bournemouth side with an unimpressive away run. Burnley are expected to have a commanding presence but with their lean scoring record, we don’t expect a lot of goals here. Under 2.5 goals at 90 minutes is a possibility. Napoli won their last game against Sassuolo away 2-1 and they are here to face another caliber in the league than their last opponent. Things didn't change much in Napoli after their Coach was mustered out. They are 8th in the league with 24 points from 17 matches, they way they score is how the collect that made it goals difference of 27:22. This game will be a tough one for them against highly ambitious Inter Milan that want to give Juventus the fight of their lives. Meanwhile, Leeds continue to plug away in their bid for promotion. They’ve won their last four games in the Championship to move into the top two. Leeds have also won their last four home league games, keeping three clean sheets in the process. Having won in every home game in which they’ve kept a clean sheet, this side look set for the top. Isloch Minsk have won three home league games this season. Isloch Minsk have only lost one of their last eight home league matches. Vitebsk have only won one of their last five away league games. Isloch Minsk have yet another home game in the Belarus Premier League. They are fifth in the table and look to get a fourth home win of the season when hosting second placed Vitebsk. The hosts are one of the lowest scorers in the division with just 21 goals to their name, and it is a record which only gets worse when you look at their form on home soil. At the Pirelli Stadium they have scored just four times, which is a woeful average of just 0.5 goals per game. While they do not concede too many, with just five goals going in at the other end when at home, that lack of offensive threat unsurprisingly means they have one of the worst home records in the division. I wanted a change," Jackson said at the time. I felt the business interests I had in Huddersfield could be repeated with greater prospects in a place like London. Before long, he was the landlord of a pub in Covent Garden, had an interest in the Queen's Hotel in Leicester Square, and had a weekly column syndicated in local newspapers across the country. However, that spotlight would soon burn Jackson, who was suspended, transfer-listed and told he would never play for Chelsea again after the club discovered he had ordered a round of drinks for the entire team the night before a game with Manchester City. The PZPN's announcement came after Poland's government has decided to cancel all mass events due to the coronavirus outbreak. All supporters who have already purchased tickets for these mаtches will receive a refund," the PZPN said, adding that matches of Poland's youth national team as well the women's national team, due to be played in Poland, will also be played behind closed doors. Indeed, they are the side to have scored the most away goals against them in the top-flight (11). Barcelona's Arturo Vidal has scored four goals in nine La Liga appearances this season, one more than in 33 La Liga games played the last season. Barcelona's Luis Suárez has scored in three of his four LaLiga games at Butarque (four goals on aggregate). One thing we can expect from this clash is action at both ends of the pitch. While West Ham’s defensive record at home is abysmal at the moment, they have managed to find the net themselves with regularity. They haven’t failed to score in front of their own fans since their opening weekend thrashing at the hands of Manchester City, scoring 11 goals in their seven attempts since. Alain will be meeting today with the away team Fujairah and this game we have given in the home team to win this game as looking at the way the home team have being doing in it both home and away games we can be very sure that this is game they will win it Last season this game ended in a 4-2 win for the hosts while the game at Wimborne between them also ended with 3 goals scored that time Wimborne won the game with a clear 3-0 in the end. But Wimborne is really not that strong on the road with a record of just 2-1-5 so far, they should score as the hosts conceded 15 goals in 7 home games, and their last 5 home games ended all of them with over 2.5 goals scored some by 4 goals or more as well. United have won three consecutive league games for the first time since they won all of their first six under Ole Gunnar Solskjær from December 2018 to January 2019. Bournemouth have become only the second side to lose 20 points from leading positions in this season's Premier League, after West Ham (22). This was the first time Manchester United scored five or more goals in a home league match since 26 December 2011, when they beat Wigan Athletic 5-0. Fiorentina vs Lecce predictions in our match preview for Saturday's Serie A game. Will the newly-promoted visitors cause a surprise in this trip? Read on for our free Serie A predictions and betting tips. Manchester City have progressed or won the final of each of their last 18 domestic English cup ties (FA/League Cup), the longest run since Chelsea between October 2006 and February 2008 (also 18 in a row), whose run was ended by a League Cup final defeat against Spurs. Man City striker Sergio Aguero has scored nine goals in his last five starts against Aston Villa, all in the Premier League, including a hat-trick in a 6-1 win in January. #$️[LIVE@sTREAMs] Watch Real Madrid vs RB Leipzig 3 hours ago — RB Leipzig vs. Real Madrid live stream: How to watch UEFA Champions League online, TV channel, prediction. Real Madrid take their 100% ... Alaves vs Leganes predictions for Friday night’s La Liga action at Estadio de Mendizorroza. Can Alaves bounce back from consecutive defeats when they take on second bottom Leganes on Matchday 17? Read on for all our free La Liga predictions and betting tips. He takes on number 32 seed Milos Raonic in the last eight with the winner facing either Roger Fedeeer or Tenys Sandgren in the semi-finals. Djokovis has already won this title a record seven times. He has reached the quarter finals having dropped just one set. That was in the first round when dropping the third set against Jan-Lennard Struff. The Rams have Rooney at the training camp, but they can’t shake a terrible streak on the road. Derby have lost six of their 10 away trips this season, having failed to win any of their last 10 games on the road in all competitions. In that run, they’ve lost seven times, which Reading should add to. The new Chairman is Matt Southall. Happy day' Some slightly spurious links being drawn by commentators. Emery 'unaware of fate' Journalist David Ornstein, who reported this morning that Emery was likely to be sacked today, has tweeted that the Spaniard did not know he would be leaving today and even led a training session with his players this morning. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Tottenham Hotspur 2, Middlesbrough 1. Posted at 90'+4' Attempt blocked. Dele Alli (Tottenham Hotspur) right footed shot from the right side of the six yard box is blocked. Assisted by Son Heung-Min. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt missed. Ashley Fletcher (Middlesbrough) header from the centre of the box misses to the right. Assisted by Marvin Johnson with a cross. Everton are set to resume their Premier League season on 21 June in the Merseyside derby against Liverpool at Goodison Park. Liverpool, closing in on a first English title in 30 years, could win the Premier League in that match if nearest rivals Manchester City lose to Arsenal on 17 June. Liverpool City Council will meet on Monday to decide if the derby can be played behind closed doors at Everton's ground. Assisted by Rodrygo. Posted at 89' Raphael Varane (Real Madrid) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 89' Foul by Germán Sánchez (Granada CF). Posted at 88' Offside, Real Madrid. Marco Asensio tries a through ball, but Karim Benzema is caught offside. Posted at 87' Attempt missed. Gil Dias (Granada CF) header from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left. Assisted by Ángel Montoro with a cross following a set piece situation. The Champions League is the Champions League but La Liga makes me happier, because La Liga is what it's all about," said Zidane. This is a tremendous feeling because what these players have done is incredible. I am lost for words because I am too emotional. The players are the ones who have fought for this. It's true I've played my role but they are the ones who believe in what they are doing. Real have been playing at their reserve stadium while the Santiago Bernabeu is renovated and will not be doing their usual open-top bus parade to the Cibeles fountain in the centre of Madrid because of current safety concerns. We have also had a good uptake on season ticket holders under exactly the same auspices. There are those who can help in such a way, but we have also been very careful and made sure that we don't have people doing this in a way that causes them any hardship. Those who are happy to do it, then that is great because it is very helpful and very useful for a club that is not bringing in any income. Everyone has great fans, everyone is a family club but this is very different because they do own it and they do feel a responsibility. However, Mourinho is looking to the future and is hoping a low in the season could prove to be a turning point. I think probably it’s good [going out]. Difficult moments can prepare the future in a better way," he told BT Sport. Several players underperformed in the game in Leipzig but Mourinho refused to single out any individuals from his injury-hit squad. However, he is certain United's current malaise will not continue indefinitely and believes, under Solskjaer, they are starting to develop the style of play he is looking for. I have incredible respect for this club," he said. In every club's history there are periods when you struggle a bit. But they will be back. Sooner or later they will be in the positions to fight for the Premier League title. Esbjerg will play against Fredericia in the Club friendly game on Friday. Esbjerg are currently playing in Top Division Called Superliga and currently standings on second last place. Esbjerg just won one of the last seven matches. While Fredericia are currently playing in in Second Division called 1st Division. They are currently standings on 3rd position. They lost last two games but played well before, just lost one of the 8. Esbjerg has good head to head record against Fredericia but Fredericia Defeated Esbjerg in two of the last four head to head matches. So Fredericia can win this game . As long as Darmstadt do believe they have a chance to gain promotion this bet is for sure on as they are a decent side with only 5 losses all season long, would have been in even a better position if they would not have a 4-8-1 record at home this season while away from home they are 4-4-4, so just 5 losses for them all season long, while in comparison the hosts have just 5 wins all season long in the league, 2nd from bottom at this moment but not quite mission impossible to avoid relegation as there have been plenty of disappointing sides this season in the 2nd league level in Germany. RB Leipzig vs Real Madrid LIVE! Champions League 4 hours ago — Champions League match stream, latest team news, lineups, TV, prediction today. Jonathan Gorrie. Tue, Feb 13, 2024, 10:11 AM PST ·3 min read. RB Leipzig vs ... the Sportivo Italiano fc team and the Deportivo Laferrere fc team, go head to head in Argentina primera C league. The Sportivo Italiano fc team is in 13th position with 1 points Collected. While guest team the Deportivo Laferrere fc team came in 4th place by collecting 3 points Collected. In the last 5 team the Sportivo Italiano fc team played at home, 1 of them ended in a the Sportivo Italiano fc team had draw. While the guest team played at away last 5 previous matches, no matches ended in a draw. With Raul Jimenez and Adama Traore tormenting the West Ham back line, Wolves remained the more dangerous of the two sides, but it took the arrival of the 21-year-old Cutrone to put the game beyond doubt. Having only scored a single Premier League goal since his arrival from AC Milan during the summer, Cutrone rifled the ball home two minutes after being brought on in the 84th minute to put the game beyond doubt. Real Esteli will against Juventus Managua in match Nicaragua Premier Division. My prediction this match could be the win for Real Esteli with margin score is 2 goals. Real Esteli have great result on last 3 match in league due to Real Esteli have won in 1 match, 1 match is draw and 1 match is lose. Meanwhile, Juventus Managua have not good result on last 3 match in league due to Juventus Managua only have won in 1 match and 2 match is lose. Therefore, I think that Real Esteli can beat Juventus Managua on this match due to Real Esteli always won on last 3 match in the home and meanwhile Juventus Managua always lose on last 3 away match. They will be joined by one of France, Poland, Croatia and Switzerland from Pot Two, as well as one from Portugal, Turkey, Austria, Czech Republic and Sweden from Pot Three. If Scotland come through their play-offs in March, they will play England at Wembley. Euro 2020 draw - what you need to knowBefore the draw, the BBC sports editor Dan Roan spoke to Southgate to get his thoughts on where England are as they prepare to stage part of a major tournament for the first time since Euro 96. The left-back has featured 16 times for Spurs this season, but only made five appearances under new head coach Jose Mourinho. Transfer window LIVE - Latest updates ahead of Friday's deadline The 29-year-old arrives at St James’ Park after Paul Dummett and Jetro Willems suffered season-ending injuries. Serie A has apologised after imagery of monkeys was used in artwork for an anti-racism campaign. The league received heavy criticism from Italian clubs AC Milan and Roma as well as anti-discrimination organisations for the posters. I realised it was inappropriate," said the league's chief executive Luigi De Siervo in a statement. Artist Simone Fugazzotto had defended his creation by saying "we are all monkeys". Good news is that before the end of the month we have two new players, Hugo Lloris and Ben Davies. This is good news," he said of the imminent return of keeper Lloris, who has been injured since Mourinho took over, and left back Davies who has made only one appearance in that period. I don't want to speak about Harry because if I speak too much I get depressed, and then you say I'm miserable and in a bad mood. RB Leipzig vs. Real Madrid odds, picks, how to watch 3 hours ago — RB Leipzig vs. Real Madrid time: 3 p.m. ET; RB Leipzig vs. Real Madrid live stream: Paramount+ (try seven days free). How to get in-depth ... RB Leipzig vs Real Madrid LIVE! Champions League 43 minutes ago — Champions League match stream, latest score, goal updates today as Diaz scores. Los Blancos without Jude Bellingham.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Jared Dickinson
    Jared Dickinson
bottom of page